Join the CAPT mailing list!
Donate to CAPTrainsSend us a cheque or donate electronically below and we will send you a tax deductible charity receipt.
Donate Your Car for our TrainDonate your car to support our passenger train. 100% of your donation supports our efforts to save the Algoma passenger train and you get a charitable tax receipt from Transport Action Canada. Eco-friendly vehicle recyclers pick up your car, just click the CharityCar.ca link below and fill out the form or phone the toll free number.
- Reminder that De-Railed film is being shown tomorrow night / calendars will also be available to purchase
- CAPT business meeting: Annual General Meeting
- Searchmont North Pole Express set to roll this December
- View the poster advertising the showing of the movie “DE-RAILED”
- Calendars on sale; Screening of film De-Railed: the National Dream at Sault College Nov. 20
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Unfortunately the City of Sault Ste Marie has had to postpone our presentation to City Council that was scheduled for next Monday below. We expect to be rescheduled for sometime in the next 2-4 weeks. We will post the day … Continue reading
Monday after 4:00 pm we are presenting to Sault Ste Marie City Council the need for re-instatement of passenger trains East from Sault Ste Marie connecting to Sudbury, North Bay, Toronto and Ottawa. We urge you to attend to lend … Continue reading